COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING VOLUNTEER NEEDED
Join our energetic team of volunteers.
About the role
About the role
We’re looking for a communications and marketing volunteer to join our passionate and committed team, working to resettle and welcome refugees within the Borough of Elmbridge.
Location: Home-based and some refugee activity participation
Hours: Flexible but must be able to commit to average 2-3 hours per week (min) or up to as many hours as you want
Closing date: Open
- To communicate what we do as a charity, externally and internally with guidance from Directors.
- Designing leaflets, announcements , collating information and pictures for an annual impact report,
- capturing visual content for social media and website
- Depending on the time commitment, updating and implementing various parts of our communications strategy
- Creativity & design skills eg. for leaflets or an impact report etc.
- Ability to write well and tell a story using multimedia.
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Basic (phone based) photography and basic, bite sized video editing.
- Passion for the role and a commitment to the aims of ECAN
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of writing news articles.
- Knowledge/understanding of the current refugee crisis.
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO
- Build a portfolio of experience for marketing & design roles
- Be part of a fun community group passionate about making a difference.
- Make a positive difference to the refugee crisis.
This role would be perfect for professionals with a bit of spare time on their hands or anyone that wants to gain recent experience and confidence to join or rejoin the job market.
Please send your cv or get in touch for an informal chat about the role , to email@example.com